- Fri 01st May 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 08th Jul 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 23rd Sep 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 23rd Apr 2020 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Wed 22nd Apr 2020 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Thu 10th Sep 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 12th Nov 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 22nd Sep 2020 10:15am Spaces Available
Cook Different Cuisines
Many of our chefs have travelled in their earlier years, meaning they have a broad knowledge of a variety of countries culinary differences.
If you’re in love with the country of Spain, why not join Jenny Chandler as she teaches Spanish classics. You can then transpire the secrets to the delicious Spanish food. Jenny also teaches Middle Eastern cuisine, which is perfect for those who want to learn this cuisine which is growing in popularity.
If you’re a lover of Indian cuisine, then we have a variety of Indian and South Asian courses for you. This includes perfecting your curries with Sumayya Usmani & enhancing your Indian cookery skills with Rayeesa Asghar-Sandys. You’ll learn to create some tasty dishes, whichever course you choose.
Guidance From Specialist Chefs
Seasoned’s specialist chefs will happily answer any of your questions and ensure that you leave the cookery school happy to recreate the dishes and techniques at home. To learn more about cookery around the world, make sure you book now to ask all your undying questions.
With a variety of well-known chefs, our courses get booked up quickly, so contact us now on 01283 711 681 to avoid disappointment and find the right course for you. You can also contact us on email@example.com