World Cuisine Courses
Working with over 20 different chefs, there are a variety of cuisines which are covered. Because of this, world cuisine is the perfect way to describe some of our courses. Our world cuisine chefs are all specialists in their areas of expertise. Because of this, they are the perfect candidates for showing you how to perfect your world cuisine cookery skills. From Indian to Italian, we have courses to cover plenty of favourite dishes from different regions.
If you’re ready to learn more on one of our world cuisine courses, join us today. Book online or call us for more information.
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 05th Mar 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 06th Mar 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 24th Jan 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 07th Feb 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 22nd Jan 2019 10:15am 1 Space Left
- Wed 10th Apr 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sat 06th Jul 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 23rd Jan 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 12th Feb 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 30th Jan 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 27th Mar 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Wed 08th May 2019 10:00am Spaces Available
- Tue 02nd Apr 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Wed 03rd Apr 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 09th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 26th Mar 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
Inspired by several cultures, Sicilian food is unique. Our one-day cookery course will see you learning about the history and specific flavour combinations that come together to make authentic Sicilian dishes.
Our one-day Sicilian cookery course is led by our expert chef and former Masterchef finalist, Sara Danesin. She will inspire you and give you the confidence needed to recreate the dishes in your own home. Your friends and loved ones will love the new recipes in your repertoire.
Cook Different Cuisines
Many of our chefs have travelled in their earlier years, meaning they have a broad knowledge of a variety of countries culinary differences.
If you’re in love with the country of Spain, why not join Jenny Chandler as she teaches Spanish classics. You can then transpire the secrets to the delicious Spanish food. Jenny also teaches Middle Eastern cuisine, which is perfect for those who want to learn this cuisine which is growing in popularity.
If you’re a lover of Indian cuisine, then we have a variety of Indian and South Asian courses for you. This includes perfecting your curries with Sumayya Usmani & enhancing your Indian cookery skills with Rayeesa Asghar-Sandys. You’ll learn to create some tasty dishes, whichever course you choose.
Guidance From Specialist Chefs
Seasoned’s specialist chefs will happily answer any of your questions and ensure that you leave the cookery school happy to recreate the dishes and techniques at home. To learn more about cookery around the world, make sure you book now to ask all your undying questions.
With a variety of well-known chefs, our courses get booked up quickly, so contact us now on 01283 711 681 to avoid disappointment and find the right course for you. You can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org