About the Course
This one day Cookery Course for students will teach young individuals who are of university age to cook and prepare delicious meals.
Your tutor for the day will be one of our expert chefs, all of who have a wealth of knowledge.
Skills you can learn on this student cookery course:
- Curry in a hurry – a perfect mid-week meal
- Chilli con carne – dishes to batch cook & freeze
- A mini roast & how to use up leftovers – perfect for sharing with housemates
- Pasta, with different sauces, meat and vegetables – quick and nutritious
- Burrito and wrap fillings – portable for lunches and economical
- Eggs 3 ways, the perfect omelette, poached and baked – economical and a great source of protein
- How to freeze and reheat safely
The perfect cookery class for … students with limited culinary skills that are looking to learn nutritious, economical and easy dishes.
Related cookery courses:
Lunch is provided on all of courses at Seasoned along with all equipment and ingredients needed for the day. As part of the day you will be able to enjoy all the food your have created periodically throughout the day.
This student cookery course will take place at our purpose built kitchen situated in the courtyard of the beautiful,privately owned Catton Hall Estate.
We do ask when booking onto the course that you inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements.
Please email email@example.com if you would like more information about this cookery course for students.