Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
The Restaurant Challenge is the perfect cookery team building activity for a those teams who are looking to build confidence together. It requires colleagues to cook together, in teams, to create a memorable three (or four) course meal.
We will divide your team into three smaller teams. Each team will choose a “head chef” who will be responsible for allocating tasks, keeping to time and bringing all elements of the team together to create a show-stopping meal!
You will sit down together to enjoy the meal you have created throughout the course of the day.
• Fillet of mackerel with a beetroot and mustard grain dressing, perfect for stretching people's comfort zones as they fillet fish for the first time!
• Seared beef with horseradish and rocket new potatoes, a delicious dish that encompasses how to cook the perfect steak, and will require a keen eye from the Head Chef to ensure that timings are kept to!
• Home-made bread rolls, a great skill that will delight budding bakers
• Zabaglione with seasonal berries and sable biscuits, a delicious Italian dessert that can be enjoyed at the end of the day or evening.
• Helps individuals build confidence
• Creates confident teams
• Gets people out of their comfort zone
• Element of competition reveals true personalities
• Can reveal unlikely leaders in a team
• Each team appoints their “head chef”
• Tasks are allocated to the team by the “head chef” leaving the rest of the team to concentrate on playing their part
You can choose a menu prior to the day to allow for team favourites and any specific dietary requirements.
"Thank you so much for a really fantastic time. I got some great feedback from the team and it was agreed that the class was one of the highlights of the week. Our VP Steve Pain sent an email to say that he had fun and felt that it was a really good way to meet the team and get to know everyone a bit better. One member of the team commented that she felt it was the best team building event she’s taken part in."
Lucy Saunders, Unilever
We can tailor our cookery team building experiences to suit groups from 8-24 people. Full, half day or evening activities with time for a meeting can also be arranged.
We'll work with you to create the perfect cookery team building experience for your team.
Please call 01283 810275 or e-mail email@example.com for a bespoke cookery team building proposal.
View Blue Skies feedback after their team enjoyed the Seasoned corporate team building day.
Take a look at what other corporate team building we offer.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.