Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
This one day Pre- Christmas entertaining course will teach you fresh ideas to help you through the festive period. You will be using the best autumnal produce to create delicious dishes.
Your chef for this course will be Channel 4’s Tim Maddams. Tim has a wealth of knowledge on seasonal and ethical produce and is very passionate about sharing his knowledge with other like-minded people.
Techniques you will learn on this Pre-Christmas Entertaining course:
- How to make the most of seasonal produce
- Create a range of dishes including canapés, light bites, a showstopping main meal and petit fours
- The art of smoking food
- How to make delicious accompanying dips and sauces
Recipes you will learn on this course: *
- Pumpkin fritters with ginger & garlic yoghurt
- Pheasant & apricot Scoted quails egg with sesame crust
- Asian style venison carpaccio
- Smoked trout, horseradish, croutes
- Pan roast venison haunch with green sauce
- Mini apple doughnuts
- Oak truffles
· We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cookery course for … those who are looking to wow their friends this festive period using seasonal ingredients without all the turkey and tinsel!
Lunch on this entertaining course will be provided as well as all equipment needed for the duration of the course.
All of our cookery courses take place at our cookery school, which is located on the Catton Hall estate in South Derbyshire 20 minutes from Lichfield City Centre.
When booking onto this course we do ask you make us aware of any allergies, dietary requirements or if you are vegetarian so we can alter the course for you accordingly.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information about this course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.