Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
Join us for an action packed Middle Eastern cookery course, where you'll learn to make traditional Middle Eastern dishes, learning how to recreate the true flavours of the Middle East.
Your chef for this one day course is Jenny Chandler. Jenny has written three cookery books, having spent many years travelling the world as a cook. Jenny is extremely passionate about teaching and teaches at some of the world's best cookery schools.
- How to make traditional Middle Eastern dishes including labneh
- A simple but luxurious Middle Eastern cheese
- Create delicious falafel with different flavour combinations & accompaniments
- Learn how to make the perfect pilaff
- How to make delicious pesto
- Learn how to make a scrumptious Middle Eastern dessert
- Labneh - fresh sheep’s “cheese” with beetroot and tomato salad
- Fava bean falafel with tarator dressing
- Chicken, almond and apricot pilaff
- Lebanese parsley and onion salad with pistachio pesto
- Cardamon and rosewater rice pudding
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cookery course for .... those who have a love for Middle Eastern Cuisine and want to learn the skills and techniques to perfect these flavours in their own home.
Related cookery courses:
Lunch will be provided on this Middle Eastern cookery course as well as all equipment and aprons. You will enjoy the food that you have created throughout the day and leave Seasoned with some expert knowledge and transferable skills which you will be able to use at home.
All of our cookery courses take place at our purpose-built cookery school on the Catton Hall Estate in the beautiful South Derbyshire countryside.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian. This Middle Eastern cookery course is suitable for vegetarians, as long as you are comfortable with meat being cooked by other guests.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this Middle Eastern cookery course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.