Meat & Fish Cooking Classes
Our meat & fish cooking classes are designed to help you get more confident in cooking and preparing meat or fish, along with giving you inspiration for recipes using cuts of meat and fish that may be less familiar to you.
On all Seasoned courses we aim to teach a variety of techniques that you will use again in your kitchen at home. Whether it is cooking the perfect steak for friends or pan frying fish to impress dinner guests.
- Sat 08th Jun 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Fri 10th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 07th Jul 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
This fun one-day cookery course is designed for men who want to develop a sound repertoire of delicious, tasty dishes. If you are a man who rarely cooks, or if you know one, this course is ideal. It will help you to gain confidence in the kitchen and give you the building blocks for some great meals.
- Fri 08th Feb 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 10th Mar 2019 10:15am 4 Spaces Left
- Sun 29th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
On this practical course you will learn to make a range of cured and smoked products such as bacon, pancetta, bresaola, prosciutto, guanciale, lardo, salami and pastrami as well as hot and cold smoking techniques for fish, poultry and game. Led by Steven Lamb this course will expand your knowledge of food and increase your culinary repertoire.
- Sat 28th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 23rd Jun 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sat 09th Feb 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Sun 12th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available