Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
This one day Italian cooking course combines the best of Italian flavours and techniques, perfect for recreating for family and friends.
Your Chef for the day is Sara Danesin Medio, BBC Masterchef finalist, acclaimed by Greg Wallace & John Torode for her fabulous Italian flavour combinations. Sara will be sharing her culinary secrets and revealing her classic Italian recipes from different regions of Italy.
Techniques you will learn on this Italian cooking course:
- How to create a delicious authentic Italian 3 course meal, perfect to impress friends and family
- Essential knife skills
- Use a pasta machine and make silky smooth pasta from scratch
- Make your own fresh ravioli with a delicious filling
- Make a vibrant dessert using creative flavour combinations, certain to impress
Recipes on this Italian Dinner Party course:*
- Spinach, ricotta and truffle ravioli with beurre noisette
- Pan fried fillet of Sea Bream served on ratatouille with Samphire & Salsa Verde dressing
- Vanilla, pink peppercorn and Crème Fraiche salmon confit with micro herbs, avocado mousse and citronette
- Chocolate fondant with brandy soaked cherries and chantilly cream
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cookery course for ... people enjoy Italian food and want to learn how to make some delicious Italian dishes to entertain and impress at home.
Related cookery courses ...
Lunch is provided this Italian cooking course as well as all equipment and an apron to use for the duration of the course. On many of our cookery courses you will enjoy the food that you have created throughout the day.
All of our cookery course take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border, with great transport links from neighbouring cities such as Birmingham, Lichfield, Derby and Leicestershire.
When booking onto this Italian cookery course please inform us if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.