What our Italian cookery team building experience involves
Our Italian cookery team day is perfect for any teams that want to test themselves in a fun, relaxed environment.
The highlights include:
- Learning how to make delicious hand rolled pasta and accompanying sauces
- Eating a 3 course Italian feast, with your team in the comfort of our adjoining dining room
- Making and taking home a delicious focaccia bread to enjoy with your friends and family
This activity is perfect for team who need:
– A relaxed day with colleagues in a neutral environment
– The challenge of learning new skills with the help of colleagues to create better bonds
– A fun and interactive day out of the office
The delicious dishes your teams will learn to cook
All of our teambuilding menu’s are completely bespoke, however we have included an example menu to gove you an idea of what you could create.
A typical Italian cookery team building day may include:
– Roasted Vegetable Focaccia bread
– Tagliatelle Pasta with a creamy pancetta sauce
– Baci di dame biscuits
– Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
If your team has any specific requirements please do let us know when enquiring.
Lucy Saunders, Unilever
“Thank you so much for a really fantastic time. I got some great feedback from the team and it was agreed that the class was one of the highlights of the week. Our VP Steve Pain sent an email to say that he had fun and felt that it was a really good way to meet the team and get to know everyone a bit better. One member of the team commented that she felt it was the best team building event she’s taken part in.”
Where will the activity take place?
The activity will take place at our beautiful location in our purpose built kitchens in the beautiful groups of the Catton Hall Estate.
We have excellent transport links, 40 minutes from East Midlands Airport & Birmingham Airport, Derby, Nottingham, and Birmingham and 1½ hours from London by train.