Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
Throughout this one day Indian cookery course, you will be introduced to the different flavours and spices of Indian cuisine.
Your chef for the day will be Rayeesa, a truly passionate Indian chef who loves sharing her knowledge and expertise to others . Rayeesa's passion for Indian food drove her to start her own business of Indian cooking sauces, which are now sold nationally.
Techniques you will learn on this Indian cookery course:
- How to make a traditional Indian starter and delicious accompanying chutney
- A spice masterclass to leave you confident in your own kitchen
- How to make an authentic dhal
- To create family favourite, chicken korma using a delicious blend of spices and yoghurt
- Be shown how to balance spices perfect for a red meat curry
- How to cook perfect basmati rice
- How to create an Indian flatbread, essential for any meal
Recipes on this Indian cookery course: *
- A selection of vegetable pakoras with tamarind chutney
- Meethi dhal
- Hyderabadi chicken korma
- Lamb rogan josh
- Perfectly fluffy basmati rice
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cookery course for... people who enjoy eating Indian food and want to create it themselves from scratch, without relying on shop bought pastes and sauces. No prior experience required, just a love of Indian cuisine.
Related cookery courses:
Lunch is provided on every cookery course as well as all equipment and aprons to use for the duration of the course.
All of our cookery course take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.