Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
If you love entertaining and either want some tips and tricks to take your food to the next level or learn how to successfully cater for larger dinner parties, without the last minute stress, then this dinner party cooking course is for you.
This fun and informative dinner party cooking course is taught by Adam Picket, Chef lecturer at University College Birmingham. Adam’s background is in classical restaurant cooking and he now runs the UCB fine dining restaurant, recently voted as one of Birmingham’s top ten restaurant’s to visit, with Michelin starred restaurants Purnell’s and Simpsons in the same top ten.
Techniques you will learn on this cookery course:
- How to prepare ahead for the perfect dinner party
- How to make two delicious sauces to accompany a delicious starter and main course
- How to cook lamb perfectly
- How to cook delicious salmon (subject to seasonality & availability)
- How to make a showstopping dessert
Recipes on this dinner party cooking course: *
- Caramelised salmon, cauliflower tempura, carrot curry sauce, micro coriander
- Roasted Lamb rump, butternut squash puree, oyster mushrooms, Israeli cous cous, port wine, basil and caper jus
- Banana Souffle & tempered chocolate with a delicious banana ice cream
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirement or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cookery course for... people who enjoy entertaining and want some tips and tricks to take their food to the next level.
Lunch is provided on this dinner party cooking course as well as all equipment and aprons. Most of the food will be consumed on the day and you will leave with the knowledge to recreate it all at home.
All of our cookery course take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border. With ample free parking our location is easy to find & within easy reach of Leicester, Birmingham and other major conurbations.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian. Please note however that we are not always able to cater for severe dietary requirements.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information about this dinner party cooking course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.