At Seasoned Cookery School, we endeavour to cater for all dietary requirements that we have been told about in advance but due the nature of our kitchen and the variety of courses we offer we may be unable to cater for all specific dietary needs.
As our busy cookery school is a domestic teaching kitchen with all areas used for all types of food preparation, we cannot guarantee that our kitchen is an allergen-free environment. Due to this, we are unable to accept people who have a severe allergy to an ingredient as we cannot guarantee our kitchen to be free from allergens.
We’ve set out below how we cater for dietary requirements and allergens:
- please notify us at the point of booking if you have a dietary requirement/allergy. We will let you know as soon as possible if we are not able to accommodate you
- with enough notice, certain ingredients on some courses can be substituted, however, please note that this option is not possible on all courses
- if we are notified of a dietary requirement less than 5 days before a course or event, we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary requirements. In this instance you may forfeit your place
- on arrival at the cookery school, please speak to a member of the team to ensure that we have made the necessary arrangements for you
- there is a game shoot on the Catton Hall Estate which takes place throughout the winter months. If shooting game is against your beliefs, we may not be the cookery school for you
- if you are served any food on the day (i.e. lunch on our baking courses or our welcome bake), please ask a member of the team for allergen information.