Culinary Skills Courses
You can’t feed yourself well if your cooking skills aren’t up to scratch. The great thing with cooking is there’s always a way to improve your skills with some expert advice and tips. At Seasoned we run a wide range of cooking skills courses that are perfect at taking your kitchen skills up to the next level.
Seasoned Cookery School is based on the beautiful private Catton Hall Estate. Our purpose built kitchens are full of appliances you would use at home. All the skills you learn in a class in our kitchens are easily transferable back to your home kitchen.
- Sat 08th Jun 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Fri 08th Feb 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 10th Mar 2019 10:15am 4 Spaces Left
- Sun 29th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
On this practical course you will learn to make a range of cured and smoked products such as bacon, pancetta, bresaola, prosciutto, guanciale, lardo, salami and pastrami as well as hot and cold smoking techniques for fish, poultry and game. Led by Steven Lamb this course will expand your knowledge of food and increase your culinary repertoire.
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 10:15am 1 Space Left
- Fri 24th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sat 28th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Fri 15th Feb 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sat 27th Jul 2019 1:30pm Spaces Available
- Sat 09th Feb 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Sun 12th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sat 25th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 05th May 2019 09:00am Spaces Available
- Sun 10th Feb 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Sun 05th May 2019 1:30pm Spaces Available