Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
This one day Creative Baking Course will show you how to perfect 3 classic bakes, all featuring different techniques that will allow you to become a creative baker in your kitchen at home!
This creative baking course is taught by Ruth Clemens, 2010 Great British Bake Off finalist and author of three successful baking books and the fabulous Pink Whisk blog. You couldn't find a better and more approachable teacher to give you a masterclass in creative baking and inspire you to improve your baking at home.
- Essential bread making techniques including enriching, kneading, proving and shaping
- How to make a 6 strand bread plait - once mastered this can be a real centrepiece
- Create perfect shortcrust pastry & a savoury bake - perfect for picnics and lunches
- How to make ‘light as a feather’ sponges
- How to make a classic Battenberg cake with a delicious, unique flavour combinations
- How to create versatile flavour combinations which can be adapted at home
- Raspberry & Rose Battenberg Cake
- 6 strand Bread Plait
- Leek & Potato Mini Pasties (vegetarian alternative available - please advise us when booking)
(*We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.)
The perfect baking course for..... people who love baking at home and want to learn the tips and tricks from a baking expert to improve their creative baking repertoire.
Lunch is provided on this Creative Baking course as well as all equipment and aprons. (For baking courses, we just ask that you bring three large biscuit tins to take your freshly baked goodies home in).
All of our baking and cookery courses take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border. With excellent transport links and ample free parking we are a convenient location for guests visiting from around the country.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this Creative Baking course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.