What our Cook & Dine experience involves
This cookery team day is one of our most popular team building activities and is perfect for any team that needs a fun, relaxed half-day activity.
Highlights of this cookery team day include:
- Having the opportunity to prepare a three-course meal with your teammates, then relax and enjoy you efforts in the comfort of our dining room
- Creating tasty, simple dishes such as steak with home chips and chocolate fondants
- Getting immediate gratification from accomplishing delicious dishes
This activity is perfect for teams who need:
- A short, fun activity accompanied with meeting room hire
- A relaxed and social environment to reward their team members
- To motivate their staff and boost confidence
The delicious dishes your teams will learn to cook
All of our corporate menus are completely bespoke and can be adapted to the needs of the business.
A sample menu for this activity is:
- Mushrooms croquettes with aoli
- Pan fried seabass with salsa verde and gnocchi
- Lemon curd soufflé
If you have any specific requirements please do let us know when enquiring.
Here is what Amanda Reid from InterContinental Hotel Group has to say about her Cook & Dine experience:
“Thank you for a wonderful team for the lovely day yesterday. We all really enjoyed this cookery team day and although I don’t think I’ll be de-boning a chicken any time soon, I’m pleased to be able to say I’ve tried.
Thanks again for a super day!”
Where will the activity take place?
The activity will take place at our beautiful location in our purpose built kitchens in the beautiful groups of the Catton Hall Estate.
We have excellent transport links, 40 minutes from East Midlands Airport & Birmingham Airport, Derby, Nottingham, and Birmingham and 1½ hours from London by train