Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
Join us for this amazing one day contemporary Indian cooking class, which focuses on delicate aromatic spices and how to create restaurant style dishes.
Your chef for the day will be Sudha , an award winning chef who is passionate about Indian food and fine dining. Sudha runs a very successful restaurant in Birmingham which specialises in fine dining Indian food.
Techniques you will learn on this Indian cooking class:
- How to use spices correctly to get the most out of your cooking
- How to balance spices to create beautiful fragrant dishes
- Elevate traditional Indian dishes to high end restaurant standard
- How to master Indian flavours with meat, fish and game
- AA rosette presentation techniques
Recipes on this Indian cooking class may be: *
- Spiced potato, vegetable and brie cake with mixed fruit salsa and sweet chilli dip
- Pan fried spiced red mullet with South Indian moilee sauce
- Spice scented Chicken breast served with red onion compote and achari sauce
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect cooking course for .... cooks who would like to recreate Indian fine dining dishes in their own kitchens to impress friends and family.
Related cookery courses:
Lunch is provided on this Indian cooking class as well as all equipment and aprons. Most of the food will be consumed on the day and you will leave with the knowledge to recreate it all at home. Sudha will demonstrate all of the dishes & you will recreate most of them on your own, with some components done in pairs to mean that you can get the most out of the day.
All of our cookery course take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border. With ample free parking our location is easy to find & within easy reach of Leicester, Birmingham and other major conurbations.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian. Please note however that we are not always able to cater for severe dietary requirements.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this Indian cookery course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.