Pancake Day Recipes...
It’s that time of year again… with Pancake day just around the corner, we have decided to give you our favourite pancake day recipes and fillings to tantalize your taste-buds this year!
Firstly, you need the ultimate fool proof pancake recipe (that only takes 2 minutes in a blender!)
Ingredients for the pancake day recipe
- 110g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 75ml water
- A good pinch of salt
- Sift the flour into a blender or food processor.
- Crack in both eggs and whizz whilst adding the milk, water and salt.
- Scrape the sides of the blender and give it one last mix before transferring the pancake batter into a large bowl.
- Add a small amount of flavourless oil (vegetable or groundnut) into a non stick frying pan and turn on the heat.
- When the oil is smoking, pour in a ladleful of the batter ensuring that the base of the pan is covered evenly with batter.
- Once bubbles appear and you have checked that the underside of the pancake is cooked (golden brown), flip your pancake (using a palette knife if your are not feeling brave) and continue to cook until the reverse side is also golden.
- Transfer onto a plate and continue this process until all of your batter has gone.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Our Favourite Toppings…
- Nutella & Banana
- Crisp Bacon & Maple Syrup
- Blueberries, Rasperries & Vanilla Icecream
- Cheese & Ham
- Honey & Natural Yoghurt
- Classic lemon & sugar
- Apple & cinnamon
Sprinkle ground cinnamon onto thinly sliced eating apple or braised apple and spoon onto your pancake for a wonderfully warming treat!
We hope that you enjoy our flavour combinations!
If you would like to know more information about what we offer at Seasoned please do get in touch! All of our experiences are bespoke to your needs, so if you want something special, we can help!