Meatball & Cauliflower Pizza
Try this delicious meatball & cauliflower pizza recipe created by the team at Seasoned. This pizza recipe is truly irresistible and is perfect for healthy dinner or light lunch for two! This recipe can also be doubled up to create a whole pizza heaven to feed the entire family!
Meatball Cauliflower Pizza – Serves 2
- 1 small cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- 50g (2oz) cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 40g (1 1/2oz) parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Tomatoes puree
- 1/3 of an aubergine
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 25g halloumi cheese
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 skinless Sausages
- – Preheat your oven to Gas 5 180°C/160 fan.
- – Whizz the cauliflower in a food processor until very fine & then tip it into a large, dry frying pan. Cook until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- – When the cauliflower is dry, tip it into a large bowl allow to cool, before mixing in the eggs, cheese and cayenne pepper.
- – Next line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper, & spoon into the the mix into shape you require (circular)
- -Bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
- – Meanwhile cut each skinless sausages into 6 small pieces & roll into a meatball shape.
- – Sliced the aubergine into small 1cm pieces
- – Place a large fry pan on a high heat & with olive oil. When hot place the meatballs & aubergine into the frying pan and cook thoroughly until golden.
- – When the pizza base is cooked top firstly with your tomato puree, then meatballs, halloumi, aubergine and finely chopped spring onion and bake until the cheese has melted.
For more delicious recipes from Seasoned visit our blog.