This delicious yoghurt dip is a perfect pairing with spicy food. You can change the blend of herbs depending as to what you have in.
Herby Yoghurt Chutney
- 50g fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 25g fresh min, chopped
- 50g fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 green chilli
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 250g plain yoghurt
- Red chillies, finely chopped
- Pistachios, chopped
1. Place the herbs, green chilli, lime zest and juice in a blender and blitz until finely chopped. Add the yoghurt and give a final blend to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
2. Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with chillies and pistachios.