Here is a list of our festive gift ideas for food lovers, which we hope will be perfect for your friends & family.
£20 and under…
- The flavour thesaurus – a foodie bible. Perfect for for someone who likes to be creative and experiment with lots of different flavours.
- 3 month Friday night curry subscription – a great idea for a budding chef who enjoys cooking Indian cuisine, and if you’re lucky, you may even get to try it!
£50 and under…
- An evening with Tim Maddams, former Head chef at the river cottage at Seasoned Cookery School – A laid back informal evening where Tim will be showcasing his skills in the form of a 6 course grazing menu, made from locally produced, seasonal food.
- Cole & Mason Granite pestle & mortar – this is lovely quality product which will last a life time. Perfect for someone who’s just moved into a new house or has recently found a love for cooking.
Personalised oak chopping board – a great quality present which will take pride of place in any kitchen
Le Creuset casserole dish – Everyone need at least one Le Creuset dish in their kitchen. You may think it’s not adventurous but it’s a present that will last a life time.
£100 – £175
- Treat a wine lover to a row at St Emilion Grand Cru vineyard in the Bordeaux region of France – your recipient will receive a collection of vintage wine and get a chance to tour the vineyard.
- Baking with BBC Great British Bake Off stars Brendan or Beca at Seasoned Cookery School – join us for a one day course with the real baking experts who have been put to the test by Paul Hollywood & Mary Berry.
£200 and over
- If you haven’t already got a Kenwood and are a keen baker, then this is a ‘must have’ – we hope Santa is feeling generous!
Happy Shopping & Merry Christmas!
If you would like to purchase any of our cookery courses as a gift we will send you a gift certificate in the post – please call us on 01283 810275 or buy online