Best Christmas gifts for foodies
Worried about what to buy your food loving friends and family this Christmas? Worry not; we have been searching the internet to find some of the best gifts.
- Personalised Emma Bridgewater mugs, £14 -27. Ideal for those perpetual tea and coffee drinkers. They offer a variety of styles and sizes to suit your preferences.
- Stainless steel soap from Red Candy, £15. Perfect for removing strong smells from hands after cooking all the delicious food!
- 3 piece knife set from I.O.Shen, £189.95. For those who want professional procession in the kitchen. Also sold separately and in a set of 5.
- Cookery Course from Seasoned Cookery School £99-175. Great for learning new skills from professional chefs, including famous TV chefs.
- Jamie Oliver Cook Book from Jamieoliver.com, £9.99. Ideal for those who love cooking and want to try new things in the kitchen.
- Waney Edged Personalised Chopping Board from notonthehightstreet.com, £45.00. This is perfect for someone who wants to add a personal touch to his or her kitchen.
- Boxing day brunch hamper from Lakeland, £79.99. Give your partner a rest this Christmas and buy a ready prepared hamper.
If you would like more information about our cookery courses please do get in touch, via our website or give us a call on 01283 810 275.