Baked Avocado, Eggs and Cherry Tomatoes
This delicious Baked Avocado, Eggs and Cherry Tomatoes recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast or light lunch! It’s quick, simple and extremely scrumptious.
Prep time – 5 mintues
Baking time- 15 mintues.
INGREDIENTS – Serves 2
2 ripe avocados
4 fresh eggs
8 cherry tomatoes
Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Pre heat your oven to 220 degrees C or Gas mark 7 450 degrees
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the stone, then place onto the baking tray
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, make sure you crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the avocado- you may have some egg whites left over.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place onto the baking tray
- Lightly season all over with salt & pepper
- Once your oven is up to temperature, place the baking tray into the oven for 15-20minutes
- Ensure your eggs whites are cooked through before removing from the oven
- Once cooked remove from the oven and garnish with pepper or chives (optional)
- Enjoy this tasty Baked Avocado, Eggs and Cherry Tomatoes dish!!
If you love deliciously healthy food, take a look at our new Wholefood Vegan Cookery Course, with specialist chef David Bailey. On this course you’ll learn the following techniques:
– How to make delicious vegan, gluten free & wheat-free dishes
– Learn how to combine spices and flavour combinations to make a free-from curry
– How to make flavoursome wholefood vegan energy snacks
– How to make a scrumptious free from dessert
If you would like more information about this course click here or call 01283 810 275.
If you like our Baked Avocado, Eggs and Cherry Tomatoes recipe take a look at all our recipes here.