Beginner Cookery Courses
We all know someone who wants to learn to cook. It might even be you. We run a great range of cookery courses for beginners from knife skills to producing a full meal. Our purpose built kitchens on the beautiful Catton Hall Estate, full of appliances you may use at home, are the perfect place to get confident about cooking delicious dishes from scratch.
Don’t worry if you don’t know the difference between roasting and baking. We will guide you through every stage in a friendly, non-judgemental environment. You’ll leave feeling proud at what you’ve achieved and with the confidence to repeat the dishes at home again soon.
- Sat 08th Jun 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Fri 10th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 07th Jul 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
This fun one-day cookery course is designed for men who want to develop a sound repertoire of delicious, tasty dishes. If you are a man who rarely cooks, or if you know one, this course is ideal. It will help you to gain confidence in the kitchen and give you the building blocks for some great meals.
- Fri 01st Mar 2019 9:45am 4 Spaces Left
- Fri 03rd May 2019 9:45am Spaces Available
- Sat 19th Oct 2019 9:45am Spaces Available
- Thu 23rd May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Tue 09th Apr 2019 10:15am 4 Spaces Left
- Sat 22nd Jun 2019 9:00am Spaces Available
- Sat 16th Mar 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Thu 09th May 2019 10:15am 2 Spaces Left
- Wed 08th May 2019 10:00am Spaces Available
- Sun 08th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Thu 26th Sep 2019 10:15am Spaces Available
- Sun 05th May 2019 09:00am Spaces Available
- Sun 12th May 2019 10:15am Spaces Available