Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
This one day patisserie course is designed to show you how to elevate classic techniques, enabling you to add brilliant bakes to your repertoire.
Your chef on this Baking Tips & Tricks course will be Beca Lyne-Pirkis, 2013 Great British Bake Off semi finalist. Beca is a passionate baker, her enthusiastic teaching style makes the kitchen a fun and relaxed environment.
Techniques you will learn on this baking tips & tricks course:
- Crème patissiére, a staple to any classic baking
- How to make sweet pastry, a versatile pastry to create a variety of bakes
- Master the art of light, crisp choux pastry to create beautiful petit fours
- How to make delicious savoury hot water crust pastry
- Presentation techniques that will be sure to wow friends and family
Recipes on this baking tips & tricks course*:
- Chicken, Smoked Bacon & Apricot Hot Water Crust pies
- Religieuse – Choux Nuns filled with creme pat and decorated with chocolate ganache & whipped cream collars
- Baked Lemon Italian Cheesecake
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect baking course for ... Those who have a real passion for baking and want to take their skills and knowledge to the next level.
Related baking courses:
A late light lunch is provided on this patisserie course as well as all equipment and aprons. (For baking courses, we just ask that you bring three large biscuit tins to take your freshly baked goodies home in).
All of our baking and cookery courses take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall estate on the Derbyshire / Staffordshire border. With excellent transport links and ample free parking we are a convenient location for guests visiting from around the country.
Please inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian.
Please e-mail email@example.com if you require further information about this patisserie course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.