- Spicy buffalo wings with gorgonzola dip
- Mac ‘n’ cheese with truffle oil
- Low ‘n’ slow smoked brisket
- Stacked ribs
- Grilled potato fries
- Homemade hickory smoked BBQ sauce
- Signature slaw
- Bourbon and smoked bacon chocolate brownies
- How to use both charcoal and gas barbecues
- Low ‘n’ slow cooking techniques
- Eight delicious recipes
- The art of knowing when your food is perfectly cooked
Seasoned are delighted to be one of only a handful of cookery schools around the UK to be approved to host Weber BBQ’s Grill Academy courses. They provide us with all the recipes and content, not to mention the all important BBQ equipment.
This is our most popular BBQ course, so follow the link to the Weber website to find out more about dates and timings of the course.
“I bought my husband a Weber cookery course for us both for his birthday, and he was slightly reluctant to go however it was fabulous, and we are going to book to go on another. The kitchen was really well equipped, the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant, and the food we cooked was great. We both learnt new techniques and thought the whole thing was really good value for money.”
Dates available for this course are:
The course can be cancelled, if there are less than 10 participants registered until 14 days before the course.
**Please note, Seasoned gift vouchers cannot be redeemed on Weber barbecue courses, but they can be redeemed on any other course which Seasoned has to offer**