Thank you. We have added the item to your cart.
If you would like to add additional places, please click on Add to Cart again and the quantity in your cart will update.
If you are now ready to checkout, please either click here or press the basket button at the top right of the page.
Or if you want to continue to browse the site, then when you are ready to checkout please click the basket at the top right of the page.
This one day chocolate patisserie course covers the essential techniques for creating the perfect chocolate treats, from a decadent chocolate delice to a sumptuous salted caramel tart. Your chef on this chocolate baking course will be Will Torrent.
Will is an award winning pastry chef and chocolatier who was trained by Heston Blumenthal at the age of 16. Will is the author of the bestselling 'Chocolate At Home' cook book, and has worked with some of the worlds leading chefs.
Techniques you will learn on this dessert course:
- How to make a luxurious chocolate delice
- How to make the perfect sponge & buttercream
- How to make salted caramel
- How to make chocolate pastry & a large open tart
- Learn how to make the perfect chocolate brownies
- How to temper chocolate & make chocolate decorations for your bakes
- How to present your bakes beautifully at home
Bakes on this dessert course will be: *
- Peanut butter, raspberry and chocolate delice
- Maple & pecan brownies
- Salted caramel chocolate tart
- Tempered chocolate decorations to enhance your bakes at home
* We reserve the right to change dishes if dietary requirements or allergies necessitate.
The perfect course for..... those who are already established bakers, love chocolate and who are looking to add some exciting new bakes to their repertoire.
Related baking courses:
Lunch is provided on this chocolate patisserie course as well as all equipment and aprons you will need for the day. For patisserie courses, we just ask that you bring three large biscuit tins to take your freshly baked goodies home in. You will leave with them full of delicious creations that will impress friends and family!
All of our baking and cookery courses take place at our cookery school on the Catton Hall Estate in South Derbyshire. With excellent transport links and ample free parking we are a convenient location for guests visiting from around the country.
Please do inform us when booking onto the course if you have any allergies, dietary requirements or are vegetarian.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you require more information about this course.
Most full day courses run from 10:00am until 4:00pm
If different, this will be stated on the course page
Lunch & refreshments throughout the day are provided
We will take care of the washing up so you can enjoy the day
Free on site parking is available.